Royal Wolf specialises in shipping containers for sale and hire of new, second-hand (used and modified) storage and shipping containers. The company has over 400 staff and 22 Customer Service Centres located throughout Australia including shipping containers in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin and Tasmania.
Rolf Wolf needed a highly redundant and secure Exchange environment with strict data sovereignty compliance requirements. They wanted it to be geo-redundant and incorporate email archiving and email signature management.
They were also using a
dated Exchange version with no direct upgrade path to the latest Exchange platform.
An email service with high availability, running on the latest Exchange platform across multiple datacentres incorporating email archiving and email signature management.
- - Simplified architecture with a reduction in server roles to just two; Client Access server and Mailbox server
- - Improved user experience with new streamlined Outlook 2013 and Outlook Web App user interfaces, along with offline access for OWA
- - Ease of management for the IT team now performed using the new web-based Exchange Administration Centre and the Exchange Management Shell (using PowerShell 3.0)
- - Redundant load balancers and high availability features and manageability
- - Public folders are now stored in mailbox databases and can take advantage of Database Availability Groups for replication and high availability
- - Data loss prevention capabilities that can be integrated into Transport Rules